Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Saturday, May 16, 2009
OK, so maybe that is WISHFUL thinking!
May 17, 1:00-3:00 still has one space left!
May 31, 1:00-3:00, full demonstration, 8 space maximum
July 31, 1:00-3:00, full demonstration, 8 space maximum
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Sunday, December 21, 2008
THERMOMIX TM31 Demonstration Classes: Winter 2009:
(December 29:1:00-3:00 still has one space left!)
January 4, 1:00-3:00, full demonstration, 8 space maximum
January 18, 1:00-3:00, full demonstration, 8 space maximum
February 1, 1:00-3:00, full demonstration, 8 space maximum
February 22, 1:00-3:00, full demonstration, 8 space maximum
March 1, 1:00-3:00, full demonstration, 8 space maximum
March 15, 1:00-3:00, full demonstration, 8 space maximum
A "full demonstration" includes a demonstration and a sample of each of the following:
- technical demonstration and explanation
- juicing and grinding: fresh lemonade
- kneading: faccocia
- sauteing, boiling, pureeing: soup
- chopping and mincing: fresh beet salad
- frying and stirring: vegetables
- whipping and cooking: zabaglione OR hollandaise (with steamed salmon)
- crushing and freezing: ice cream
Thermomix Classes are held for those who have purchased machines on an individual or small group basis. Each purchaser is entitled to one full class at home upon the delivery of the machine. After that, the classes will be offered with a minimal fee to cover the cost of the recipes taught, upon request.
Register my emailing me at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR by calling me at: 780-709-7902.
If the above dates don't fit into your schedule, please contact me to arrange a time suitable to your schedule to take a look at the machine.
The Thermomix is an incredible partner for supporting that quintessential New Year's Resolution to get engaged in an active healthy lifestyle!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Model: TM31 (the fourth generation)
Voltage: AC 110V – 120V 60HZ
Motor: 500 W
Heating System: 1000 W
Maximum Power Consumption: 1500 W
Integrated Digital Scale: 5-100 g in 5 g increments
100 – 2000 g in 10 g increments (to max 6kg)
Mixing Bowl: capacity 2 litres
Lid , Varoma, and Butterfly: made of durable, heat resistant plastic
Weight: 6 lbs or 3 kg
Dimensions: Height: 30cm
Width: 28.5 cm
Depth: 28.5 cm (excl. Varoma)
Gearless motor with unlimited life expectancy
Surgical grade stainless steel
Solingen Steel Blades
Temperature control evenly distributes heat
Time, Temperature, Speed, and Weight are the four components of the Thermomix that when combined, create a multitude of possibilities.
- CE Mark of Conformity
- TUV certified according to CSA (Canadian Safety Standards)
- CA 72060726 01
- The Thermomix TM31 is a German engineered machine made in France
- Culinary Team Canada has recently endorsed it and will be using it in their next world class competition
- Developed by over 120 Engineers and Technical experts.
- It is designed for at-home use, but has become a favourite chef tool as notes on the james Beard website. The advantage for restaurant owners is that it can "make-to-order" food that usually takes one dedicated person in the kitchen to prepare. One specific example is Zabaglione. It takes 8 minutes from start to finish in the machine without anyone attending to it other then to put in the ingredients and set the time, temperature, and speed. A machine can be used for a variety of processes, or dedicated to one specific purpose. Either way, it can be paid for in fairly short order when used professionally.
- This is the 4th generation of the machine new to western Canada in November of 2007 and to Eastern Canada, 2006.
- Cost: at this time is $1599 ($1735 includes GST and 3 day delivery); there are other options, including financing provided by the company with payments as low as $40.00 a month
- Functions: weighs, mills wheat to whipping egg whites, steams, fries, boils, bakes, juices, sautés, purees and so much more. The only way this machine is sold is through direct sales, and one must have a personal experience through a demonstration which is better than listing "can do's" (three important settings: - time, temperature and speed - and it also measures weight up to 6 kilos). Without seeing it in action, it is very difficult to conceptualize. It is just that revolutionary.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: very low in use of electrical wattage and uses steam energy to cook in the Varoma that would otherwise need an oven’s energy ("green machine") Far less produce ends up in the garbage as there is always a fast, and nutritious way to use everything with this machine.
- NUTRITIONALLY PROGRESSIVE: food is very high in nutrients due to speed of heat, and the opportunity that one now has to effortlessly (almost) make complex foods easily and be in total control of the ingredients when preparing healthy, fresh and wholesome foods in minutes.
- TIME AND TASTE ARE ENHANCED: gourmet food can be made by any thermomix owner unattended (ie: zabaglione in 8 minutes to perfection)
Less clean up and prep time for a far more flavourful and nutritious product!
- COST EFFECTIVE: though the initial investment is expensive, there is much less waste with this machine, and the eventual savings certainly make the machine eventually pay for itself as so many groceries that used to be purchased can now be prepared almost effortlessly with this machine. As one of my clients said: I can easily save $40.00 a week using this machine, so I can afford to buy it on the payment plan.”
- I can come to you or you can come to me
- You can register and attend demonstrations at The Passionate Plate (Call to register 780-709-7902, Edmonton, Alberta)
- It is a 2 hour hands on demonstration from start to stop with delectable samples!
ONE IMPORTANT POINT
This machine must be seen. One cannot explain what it can do in a way that people believe it or can imagine it as there is no other machine out there like it – at least I couldn’t…
THERMOMIX TM31: The World's Smallest and Smartest Kitchen
I now make my own fresh delicious breads, mayonnaise, yogurt, and yogurt cheese, sorbets and ice creams, fresh fruit popscicles, and soups. It has changed what I buy, what I eat, and how I feel. I have complete control about what and how much of anything is put into the food I eat. I am so excited that I can do all of this and still live an active and healthy life not slaving in my kitchen - but, instead, creating in it! I will share my many Thermomix experiences and recipes with you on this blog as soon as we buy a new camera. I just lost the old one!!! XO